We strive to meet the needs of the community as we offer early intervention services for children ages birth to three. We provide occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy in the home, daycare or natural environment of the child and family. Using a collaborative, team-based approach, Aprendamos Intervention Team offers therapy and consultation services to children in our community who are at risk or who have a developmental delay. We believe in families first and collaborate with our community partners to build strong relationships for the children and families in our communities.
• Bilingual evaluation and treatment
• Sensory integration and stimulation
• Assessment and intervention using assistive technology
• Home and community based therapy services
• Feeding and swallowing disorders
• Physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy
• Nursing and nutritional services
• Infant mental health services
The Zero to Three Foundation has identified skills a child must develop as an infant or toddler to be school ready
• Confidence •Curiosity
•Capacity to communicate
These social-emotional skills begin developing during a child’s first 3 years of life and go hand-in-hand with cognitive development.
Physical, Occupational, Family, and Speech-Language Therapy
Social Work, Nutrition, and Nursing Services, Bilingual Evaluation and Treatment,
Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy, Infant Mental Health and Circle of Security