Why should you choose Aprendamos as your service provider?
- Aprendamos has bilingual staff and therapists
- The company adheres to a strict timeliness policy:
- Initial contact with the family regarding the referral must be made within 48 hours
- Our goal is to begin services within 30 days from the date of referral
- Aprendamos approaches early intervention services through a collaborative, team-based approach
- All services are offered in the child’s natural environment
- We strive to partner with the community in providing awareness of early intervention and the positive effects it can have on the lives of the children and families served
Service coordination, evaluation, and support services are provided to eligible children and families at no cost. Families do not have to be eligible for Medicaid to receive services. Families eligible for services will not be turned away due to an inability to pay.