Community Based Child Abuse
Improving parent-child interactions and healthy child development in addition to increasing parents and primary/secondary caregivers’ knowledge of and ability to meet children’s developmental needs.
- Family assessments
- Family Service Plan
- Home Visits
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Circles of Security Parent Education Curriculum
- Prevention Awareness Services
- Parent Leadership and Involvement
- Emergency Discretionary Funds
- Vulnerable families at risk of abuse or neglect
- Parents and/or children with disabilities
- Racial and ethnic minorities
- Members of underserved or underrepresented groups
- Homeless families and those at risk of homelessness
- Unaccompanied homeless youth
- Adult former victims of child abuse and neglect or domestic violence
The Family Support Service Program seeks to provide services to parents and primary/secondary caregivers of children 0-5 years of age.
Family must not have an active case open with CYFD at the time of referral or have a substantiated case with CYFD within the last 6 months.
For more information or to make a referral contact:
Brenda Phillips, LMSW | 575- 526-6682 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org