- Family assessments
- Family Service Plan
- Home Visits
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Circles of Security Parent Education Curriculum
- Prevention Awareness Services
- Parent Leadership and Involvement
- Emergency Discretionary Funds
- Vulnerable families at risk of abuse or neglect
- Parents and/or children with disabilities
- Racial and ethnic minorities
- Members of underserved or underrepresented groups
- Homeless families and those at risk of homelessness
- Unaccompanied homeless youth
- Adult former victims of child abuse and neglect or domestic violence
The Family Support Service Program seeks to provide services to parents and primary/secondary caregivers of children 0-5 years of age.
Family must not have an active case open with CYFD at the time of referral or have a substantiated case with CYFD within the last 6 months.
To make a referral click on referral button at the top of the page or contact Josie Ramirez at 575-526-6682.