We strive to meet the needs of the community as we offer early intervention services for children ages birth to three. We provide occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy in the home, daycare or natural environment of the child and family. Using a collaborative, team-based approach, Aprendamos Intervention Team offers therapy and consultation services to children in our community who are at risk or have a developmental delay. When our clients put their trust in our team, they know we will meet their needs.
We specialize in the following:
- Bilingual evaluation and treatment
- Sensory integration and stimulation
- Home and community access
- Assessment and intervention using assistance technology
- Home and community based therapy services
- Computer and voice output access
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy
Providing education and resources for all fathers.
What We Do
Conscious Fathering Program is a hands-on class that prepares fathers for taking care of their newborn baby. This is a three-hour class that covers topics such as how to hold your baby, feeding, cleaning, comforting, and how to identify your baby’s basic needs. This is a class for fathers and taught by fathers. Call to register for a class.
Registration & Contact Information
For information on classes follow us on Facebook @ConsciousFatheringProgramSNM