We strive to meet the needs of the community as we offer early intervention services for children ages birth to three. We provide occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy in the home, daycare or natural environment of the child and family. Using a collaborative, team-based approach, Aprendamos Intervention Team offers therapy and consultation services to children in our community who are at risk or have a developmental delay. When our clients put their trust in our team, they know we will meet their needs.
We specialize in the following:
- Bilingual evaluation and treatment
- Sensory integration and stimulation
- Home and community access
- Assessment and intervention using assistance technology
- Home and community based therapy services
- Computer and voice output access
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy
Cariño Home Visiting Program
Aprendamos is proud to announce a new addition to our Aprendamos Family! The Cariño Home Visiting Program is a wonderful program that provides
- Free home visits
- Serving expectant parents
- Serving families with children ages birth to three years old
- Grandparents and caregivers raising grandchildren
- No income criteria
- Prenatal education, parenting & child development education, lending library, breastfeeding education, car and home safety
Contact Josie Ramirez for more information or to refer, 575-526-6682.
Latinas In Leadership Conference Scholarships
Aprendamos Intervention Team along with Abel and Monica Covarrubias will provide scholarships for young Latinas to attend the upcoming Latinas in Leadership Conference and Awards Luncheon.
If you are a Latina in high school and would like to apply for a scholarship click here.
Applications are due October 10th.